- Reduces wrinkles and lines via counteracting both natural and photoaging processes;
- Reduces dryness/scaling via HA-mediated increase in skin hydration leading to enhanced turgidity and suppleness;
- Increases collagen content in the dermis supporting the tensile strength of the skin;
- Increase blood microcirculation in the face improving the skin texture;
- May help improve the appearance of not only skin but also hair and nails;
- No side effects, pure natural.
For many years, consumers have recognized the benefits of Beautycol, plus their anti-aging attributes when consumed daily as ingestible, nutricosmetic products. With growing global awareness of their clinically proven credentials, our collagen tablets are now gaining worldwide recognition and popularity.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and constitutes 70% of dry mass skin content. A key component of the skin’s structure, collagen fibers provide the infrastructure for elastin, which maintains skin elasticity, and for hyaluronic acid to trap moisture.As we age, the number and activity of skin cells (fibroblasts) that produce collagen decreases. As fibroblasts become less active, the collagen matrix that provides skin firmness and structure starts to break down. Skin then becomes dehydrated and thinner, plus fine lines, wrinkles and deep furrows start to appear.
Smooth, firm and younger-looking skin requires optimum levels of well-organized collagen fibers to ensure skin retains its elasticity, firmness and moisture-binding capacity. Beautycol helps you get that result.
Trackback from your site.